Cannot Make Screenshot

Jun 2, 2015
Hi,

I cannot make a screenshot, everytime i try it states cannot make screenshot because of limited storage or it is not allowed by the app or organisation. Anyone got a solution?

Running most recent weekly

Jun 2, 2015
Thanks for the link, the tip in the comments might work. In the data/screenshot folder are 2 0kb files which i cannot delete on the phone. Will try this evening with a cable and see if that works and then delete the folder as well, which will probably fix the issue.

Oct 4, 2015
Thanks for the link, the tip in the comments might work. In the data/screenshot folder are 2 0kb files which i cannot delete on the phone. Will try this evening with a cable and see if that works and then delete the folder as well, which will probably fix the issue.
Remove the folder and create a new one if it does not work

Oct 4, 2015
Hence the issue, i cannot remove it with file explorer on the phone, will try later with a cable to see if i can remove it on a PC.
Create a folder Screenshot 1
Move screenshots from Screenshot to Screenshot 1
Go to folder Screenshots > delete Screenshots
When the folder is empty you can delete it

Jun 2, 2015
When i connected my phone to the PC i found the folder, deleted it, yet the file explorer still found it with 2 mini files. I downloaded ES file explorer and with that one I was able to delete the screenshots folder. Now screenshots work again!

Last edited: