Cannot Remove Xiaomi Account

Skjeden18

Members
Sep 18, 2016
Hi, i was trying to unlock the bootloader but It didn't work and so I tried to downgrade and retry but apparently it won't work. When I try to unlock it says there are different devices but they are not. Now I am trying to wipe data but I cant because everytime I insert the passowrd it keeps saying. verifying password and it doesen't do anything then in shows up finding my device stopped. WHAT SHALL I DO? ANY OF THE TOOL XIAOMI PROVIDED WORKS. I removed the device from micloud too. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY THE GLOBAL ROM HAS ONLY ENGLISH AND CHINESE?

Last edited:
Hi, i was trying to unlock the bootloader but It didn't work and so I tried to downgrade and retry but apparently it won't work. When I try to unlock it says there are different devices but they are not. Now I am trying to wipe data but I cant because everytime I insert the passowrd it keeps saying. verifying password and it doesen't do anything then in shows up finding my device stopped. WHAT SHALL I DO? ANY OF THE TOOL XIAOMI PROVIDED WORKS.
Successfully unlocked but when flashing Xiaomi rom, say wrong password, can't boot the rom
Password good, and Chan many time
Samedi problème here, cant use Xiaomi rom
So I flashed cm rom, until I can solve the problem
Very annoying

Envoyé de mon X900+ en utilisant Tapatalk

do you have the bootloader unlocked to install the cm 13? I migh want to install cm 14 but the bootloader is driving me crazy. Do i have to have a dev rom installed to make it work? why it keeps says the accounts are different?
Samedi problème here, cant use Xiaomi rom
So I flashed cm rom, until I can solve the problem
Very annoying

Envoyé de mon X900+ en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
Must have dev rom and login mi account before unlock.
I did that ! Succed unlocked, twrp installed
But now when I want to go back from other ROM or cm12 to mi ROM
When start mui ROM keep asking account password, I already change password many time, but fail
And account number seem no my account
I can't go back mui
I read on some forum same problem...
Xiaomi account/unlock process ist really annoying !

Envoyé de mon M2 Note en utilisant Tapatalk

I did that ! Succed unlocked, twrp installed
But now when I want to go back from other ROM or cm12 to mi ROM
When start mui ROM keep asking account password, I already change password many time, but fail
And account number seem no my account
I can't go back mui
I read on some forum same problem...
Xiaomi account/unlock process ist really annoying !

Envoyé de mon M2 Note en utilisant Tapatalk
I had the same problem
The workaround was flash lower fastboot MIUI (7.xx)
Then update manually

Envoyé de mon Mi Note 2 en utilisant Tapatalk