Invalid Can't access phone after new update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manovski

Members
Nov 19, 2020
Are you kidding me Xiaomi? I woke up this morning to find that my phone has been updated and first thing I found weird is that the lock screen image has been changed. However I thought, not a big deal until just a second after I realized I can't access my phone because both my finger scanner and the password for phone don't work. I do not have a xiaomi account because I never needed it. The phone is Redmi Note 7.
The craziest thing is that this is happening in the middle of the high season for my work and my wife is about to give birth in 2 days. So much about reliability....

*****EDIT*******

Problem fixed, the issue is ridiculous, how about warning customers that from the new update on, once they put in the password into the login screen they have to press ENTER?!?!? The phone use to unlock automatically once you get the password right but from now on simply press enter at the end and voila.
A lesson in how not to change UI here.

Last edited:
Are you ******* kidding me Xiaomi? I woke up this morning to find that my phone has been updated and first thing I found weird is that the lock screen image has been changed. However I thought f**k it, not a big deal until just a second after I realized I can't access my phone because both my finger scanner and the password for phone don't work. I do not have a xiaomi account because I never needed it. The phone is Redmi Note 7.
The craziest thing is that this is happening in the middle of the high season for my work and my wife is about to give birth in 2 days. So much about reliability....
f**k your stupid ass update
Hey!
Wake up and clean your mouse and your mouth.
- You are on XIAOMI EU custom rom not at XIAOMI Global for stock rom issue, if any.
We have no power on stock rom update.
sorry
EDIT: EU rom don't have any automatic update.so...

Take your pills and shed your tears on Xiaomi's forum, don't spam our Bugs section.

Status
Not open for further replies.