Can't install Google Pay (GPay) app to Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro (EU ROM)

romaha

Members
Jul 24, 2019
Hi guys.

Just couple of days ago I have flashed my K20 Pro from Global ROM to latest stable EU ROM. Now NFC works, I even could scan ID chip and that worked fine.
The problem is that I don't see GPay in Google Play apps, and if I follow to GPayusing direct link it says "not available in your country". I am in Indonesia, but Google Play is set to Latvia.
Checking NFC settings I see that default app is set to Google Pay...Weird, because I don't have this app.
What's wrong with it?

Hi guys.

Just couple of days ago I have flashed my K20 Pro from Global ROM to latest stable EU ROM. Now NFC works, I even could scan ID chip and that worked fine.
The problem is that I don't see GPay in Google Play apps, and if I follow to GPayusing direct link it says "not available in your country". I am in Indonesia, but Google Play is set to Latvia.
Checking NFC settings I see that default app is set to Google Pay...Weird, because I don't have this app.
What's wrong with it?
I didn't quite understand the issue but try to install google pay from this link - https://m.apkpure.com/google-pay-pa...end-cash/com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel
Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk