Can't Unlock Bootloader (50%) On Xiaomi Eu Rom

JackZ750

Members
Sep 10, 2016
hi all (and sorry for my english)

last week i bought Xiaomi Mi Max 3/64 (snapdragon 652).
it has already android 6.0.1 MMB29M, MIUI 8 (xiaomi eu) 6.7.14 dev.
i already received permission sms for unlock bootloader.
MiAccount is OK,
MiCloud: working
find device: working
i tried to unlock with MiFlashUnlock but it stops at 50% of verification step with message "couldn't verify device, no need to unlock this device". i also tried to run MiFlashUnlock as administrator.
"usb debug" and "oem unlock" are enabled.

the only thing i didn't try is to search win 10 drivers for the phone (don't know what/where to search)

Thank you in advance for answers

1.- your phone is unlocked, if not, how do you install xiaomi.eu version? Has you installed twrp with miflash with locked device? I did it.
2.- More important, you must have an official rom installed for unlock the phone.

1.- your phone is unlocked, if not, how do you install xiaomi.eu version? Has you installed twrp with miflash with locked device? I did it.
2.- More important, you must have an official rom installed for unlock the phone.
when i bought the phone (import) it was already with xiaomi eu .-.

While unlocking phone:
1. Flash any developer rom first (Optional - if unlock not worked on stable version)
2. On PC - Log in your Mi Account
3. On Mobile - Log in your Mi Account
4. Now follow unlock procedure provided

There's an install/root procedure even with bootloader locked... ;)
Just take a look at Doomslayer topic!

Anyway, the bootloader can ONLY be unlocked with a xiaomi official rom...

My Bootloader Unlocked...
It's very simple procedure
Only you have to log in your Mi account from computer & mobile while unlocking the bootloader and follow the procedure...