Carousel.

mi_Alecs

Members
Jan 21, 2018
Hello to everybody, i have installed the miui.eu weekly for a month now, and since the beginning the Carousel hasn't never worked. have you the same problem? can i solve it? thank you

me too, it never worked. Actually I do not even want to use it, so I'd like to get rid of the "flower" on the lock screen, as it does nothing anyway.

Hello to everybody, i have installed the miui.eu weekly for a month now, and since the beginning the Carousel hasn't never worked. have you the same problem? can i solve it? thank you
What doesn't work? Did you enable it in the settings?

What doesn't work? Did you enable it in the settings?

There is nothing to enable. Searching in settings shows a search result "Wallpaper Carousel, Lock screen & password/Lock screen", but this doesn't exist, and tapping on the search result does nothing either. The only thing that is indicative of the Carousel being installed at all is the "flower" in the right upper corner of the lock screen (tapping on it does nothing either). Device: Mi Note 3.

I have found the setting, turned it on, set update frequency to every hour, off using mobile data, and subscribed to all. Then I have set the app permissions to allow storage, but it's never downloaded or changed anything for me either