Cellular Data Drop Redmi Pro

Matutko

Members
May 21, 2016
Hi,
I'm using stable 8.1.2.0 MHQC ROM on my Redmi PRO and I'm having a problem with cellular data connection - quite often it just drops and I have to wait a couple of seconds (up to 15s in some cases) until it starts working. The network itself doesn't drop, the signal is at full strength, it's just abou the data.

Does anyone has this problem? It may be hardware related.

Thanks!

Yeah, same problem. I think i also made a thread about this. several re-flashes , tried disabling bands that I dont use etc. Nothing helps. If anybody has any more ideas, i'm welcome to it.

I had the same problem in every Rom (in the last one I had no time to verify it...)
And i have to de/activate the Mobile Data in order to force the reconnection. As you say, the signal is normal, but simply there is no data

Same problem.

I think is related with Roaimng (My phone company uses the network of other operator).

It's not related with roaming, my operator has his own network and I have been experiencing this problem with stable and weekly Rom unfortunately

Enter your phone, * # * # 4636 * # * #, a menu will be displayed, select the sim with which the data is active, once the sim is selected, where it says LTE / GSM auto (PRL) and select the option LTE / wcdma and already, only that every time that they restart the telephone will have to do the same procedure

Enter your phone, * # * # 4636 * # * #, a menu will be displayed, select the sim with which the data is active, once the sim is selected, where it says LTE / GSM auto (PRL) and select the option LTE / wcdma and already, only that every time that they restart the telephone will have to do the same procedure
I did, but I see no difference. Anyway the changed parameters return to its default value even without rebooting.

That is the inconvenience, every time you restart the cell you will have to activate it again or when you turn off the cell phone, when you do not need to restart it
I did, but I see no difference. Anyway the changed parameters return to its default value even without rebooting.

Hi,
I'm using stable 8.1.2.0 MHQC ROM on my Redmi PRO and I'm having a problem with cellular data connection - quite often it just drops and I have to wait a couple of seconds (up to 15s in some cases) until it starts working. The network itself doesn't drop, the signal is at full strength, it's just abou the data.

Does anyone has this problem? It may be hardware related.

Thanks!
Same problem with latest xiaomi.eu beta, it forgets my data preferences (LTE WCDMA)

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk