Chances To See The Mipad 2 Running Android 7?

Stefan Schober

Members
Sep 2, 2016
What are the chances that the MiPad 2 receives an update to Android Nougat (7.x)?

At that time it's still running on 5.1...

Regards
Stefan

I think that Intel devices are no more supporter, so android 7 is not happening. For android 6.0, the chance are more, but i servizi Asus that gas spento so much effort to update their old flagship zenfone 2, and the result are awful, i don't know which One between Asus and Intel is to blame, i think both... Xiaomi has better developers, but i don't know if it Will support mipad Advancing android version... Mipad1 remain with android 4.4, and 2 Will be stuck with 5.1.

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

This rom have one the most significant issue - device not enter deep sleep mode. Battery life is poor due to this. Resolve this will be very difficult. Also some problems with Bluetooth and cameras...

Intel has ceased android support. Last android version supported is android 6. All' source code is derived to this.

Intel has ceased android support. Last android version supported is android 6. All' source code is derived to this.

Then why doesn't it has Marshmallow? Latest MIUI for this device is still based on Lollipop 5.0.