Change MIUI Global 8.0 | Estable 8.0.7.0 (LXKCNMA) to a Official Rom

sergiette

Members
Feb 14, 2020
Hi,

I have this phone since 2016 and it works OK. But yesterday I received an Amazfit Pace and I think the Bluetooth of the phone don't work correctly.

Sometimes I received the notificacions and sometimes no. I want to replace the fake ROM to a official, but I can't find the link to download that.

Can someone help me, please?

Thank you very much!!

Hi,

I have this phone since 2016 and it works OK. But yesterday I received an Amazfit Pace and I think the Bluetooth of the phone don't work correctly.

Sometimes I received the notificacions and sometimes no. I want to replace the fake ROM to a official, but I can't find the link to download that.

Can someone help me, please?

Thank you very much!!
Hi
What phone is it, really?
Below one of the best site for official rom download.
Tell us how we can further help you.

SOLVED

I installed it following the next video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He don't speak English and the video don't have subtitles, but it's very easy to follow with the images.

Good luck who people are having same problem. :) It's very easy!!

SOLVED

I installed it following the next video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He don't speak English and the video don't have subtitles, but it's very easy to follow with the images.

Good luck who people are having same problem. :) It's very easy!!

Português:
Já procurei na internet inteira via google e não estou conseguindo achar essa rom do vídeo para download! ajudem por favor!!!
a ROM do video se trata desta; globeROM_v8_omega_6.10.27_39P&RX.zip
Obrigado a todos

English (Google):
I've searched the entire internet via google and I'm not able to find this rom of the downloadable video! help, please!!!
the video ROM is about this one; globeROM_v8_omega_6.10.27_39P&RX.zip
Thank you all

Last edited:
Português:
Já procurei na internet inteira via google e não estou conseguindo achar essa rom do vídeo para download! ajudem por favor!!!
a ROM do video se trata desta; globeROM_v8_omega_6.10.27_39P&RX.zip
Obrigado a todos

English (Google):
I've searched the entire internet via google and I'm not able to find this rom of the downloadable video! help, please!!!
the video ROM is about this one; globeROM_v8_omega_6.10.27_39P&RX.zip
Thank you all
If I well remember Redmi Pro is a Mediatek powered device.
You will not find any rom at EU rom forum because it was not supported. You must turn back to Xiaomi global for some help.
sorry

If I well remember Redmi Pro is a Mediatek powered device.
You will not find any rom at EU rom forum because it was not supported. You must turn back to Xiaomi global for some help.
sorry
E voce sabe em qual site posso enconar essa rom? Estou entrando nesse mundo agora pois nunca tinha realizado esses processos nos meus smartphones!

And do you know which website I can find this rom on? I am entering this world now because I had never performed these processes on my smartphones!

Last edited: