Changes in new stable ROMs?

Michal.P

Members
May 18, 2021
Hi guys,
is there any thread where can I read what has changed in new ROM? Like on my Mi 11 Ultra changes in version 12.5.4.0 vs 12.5.7.0? On the phone is only "General optimalizations, fixes and latest translation updates" That is too general, nothing specific.
Thanks

Hey mate,
As far as I know the Xiaomi.EU ROMs are based on official China ROMs, and the official changelog of v12.5.7.0 is just this
Optimized system performance
Improved system security and stability

Probably not what you wanted to hear, but from the looks of it, Xiaomi don't put much effort into their changelogs. I could be wrong but even the latest China beta ROM which supposedly brings support of many additional camera modes to the rear display - the changelog doesn't even mention any of that.

Hey mate,
As far as I know the Xiaomi.EU ROMs are based on official China ROMs, and the official changelog of v12.5.7.0 is just this

Probably not what you wanted to hear, but from the looks of it, Xiaomi don't put much effort into their changelogs. I could be wrong but even the latest China beta ROM which supposedly brings support of many additional camera modes to the rear display - the changelog doesn't even mention any of that.
Many thanks. I did not realize that Xiaomi is so close-mouthed about changes. But I'm looking forward to those additional camera modes to the rear display, could be fun. Thanks again.