China stable stock ROM

abhi281

Members
Dec 22, 2016
Hello,

Can anybody please share fastboot ROM file of latest China stable MIUI 12.1.1 version? (Stock ROM)
Over the web, I can only find 12.0.7 Fastboot ROM file, but not the latest one.

Thanks in advance.

Because that is the latest "stable"
The one for Android 11 is called "stable beta" (whatever that means)
Do you really want it?
Recovery rom, no fastboot rom

Because that is the latest "stable"
The one for Android 11 is called "stable beta" (whatever that means)
Do you really want it?
Ohh...no, I don't want it. When the real stable A11 may come? Any idea? It's been long since that 12.1.1 "stable beta" release.

No one knows... only Xiaomi
Just fround a China Stable ROM V12.1.4.0.RGICNXM (released) in Telegram channel of MIUI Download, is it stable beta or stable?
But I can't find it in any MIUI ROM download site or xiaomiadbfastboot tool also showing 12.0.7 as latest stable.
Why is this case?

Just fround a China Stable ROM V12.1.4.0.RGICNXM (released) in Telegram channel of MIUI Download, is it stable beta or stable?
But I can't find it in any MIUI ROM download site or xiaomiadbfastboot tool also showing 12.0.7 as latest stable.
Why is this case?
You should ask in the channel you found it.

Why is this case?
Added on xiaomifirmwareupdater.com website and reported as "Stable Beta". ;)

Added on xiaomifirmwareupdater.com website and reported as "Stable Beta". ;)
yes, again they failed to bring 'Stable'
That's why I didn't get it in OTA, currently under 12.0.7 Stock CN ROM and still no update notification for that 12.1.4

• Sad
Reactions: Poney70