New Chinese Stuff In My Rn2

May 11, 2016
Hi, I have a Redmi Note 2, and my version is 6.5.5, I have an app called "Mi Video" on my phone, I got an update which changed the logo and unlike the Mi Music app it's full of Chinese stuff now, same for my Browser app.

I wonder if I've flashed the ROM correctly, because I think It's written that in the ROM properties there is no Chinese stuff at all.

Also every time I open the Mi Music App,they propose to me to download an update written in Chinese, I don't know if It's going to make my app full of Chinese stuff.

Also a last thing, is it normal in one of my screenshots that I have two music apps ?

Attachments

Oct 4, 2015
Hi, I have a Redmi Note 2, and my version is 6.5.5, I have an app called "Mi Video" on my phone, I got an update which changed the logo and unlike the Mi Music app it's full of Chinese stuff now, same for my Browser app.

I wonder if I've flashed the ROM correctly, because I think It's written that in the ROM properties there is no Chinese stuff at all.

Also every time I open the Mi Music App,they propose to me to download an update written in Chinese, I don't know if It's going to make my app full of Chinese stuff.

Also a last thing, is it normal in one of my screenshots that I have two music apps ?
Ciao,... qualche cosa non funziona bene! la ROM di Xiaomi.eu è senza scritte in Cinese.
Se il telefono fosse mio, farei un wipe data e installerei tutto da 0

Is not a bug
Hello,... something does not work well! rom Xiaomi.eu is not written in Chinese.
If the phone was mine, I'd do a wipe data and would install everything from 0

May 19, 2015
Ciao,... qualche cosa non funziona bene! la ROM di Xiaomi.eu è senza scritte in Cinese.
Se il telefono fosse mio, farei un wipe data e installerei tutto da 0

Is not a bug
Hello,... something does not work well! rom Xiaomi.eu is not written in Chinese.
If the phone was mine, I'd do a wipe data and would install everything from 0
He updated the apps, so its normal that he have chinese stuff.

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk