Clear data greyed out (Mi9T Pro)

Janmiui

Members
Mar 20, 2020
Hi,
yesterday i installed the xiaomi.eu rom (20.3.12 beta) on my Mi9T Pro
I followed these instructions:

TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Reboot in twrp
  • Copy ROM to the internal storage
  • Install ROM
  • Wipe dalvik and cache
  • Reboot
  • done
The ROM boot well, but i can't "clear data" of any app, the clear data button is greyed out.
Today, i updated to 20.3.19 beta,
changed also twrp, Wipe dalvik cache, cache and reboot .... but i not solved problem.

Please help me !!!

Last edited:
At the end, i had to format data again :(
1) update recovery to the latest "twrp-3.3.1-32-raphael-raphaelin-mauronofrio.img"
2) format data
3) reboot to recovery
4) flash rom
5) flash "Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_01.15.2020.zip"
6) reboot to ROM

This rom has serious problems with encryption ⚠⚠⚠
In another device (Mi9 Lite), upon normal rebooting, he asked me for a password that I had never set.
I had to "format data" (from TWRP) without being able to backup data, because was crypted !

Last edited:
This rom has serious problems with encryption ⚠⚠⚠
In another device (Mi9 Lite), upon normal rebooting, he asked me for a password that I had never set.
I had to "format data" (from TWRP) without being able to backup data, because was crypted !
well, all the time, first of all we make a backup... after that we install recovery...
if it asks for password if you don't have one set to the phone, it means you need to update the twrp version

well, all the time, first of all we make a backup... after that we install recovery...
if it asks for password if you don't have one set to the phone, it means you need to update the twrp version

How could I backup if the data partition was encrypted with a password that I had never set?
Do you think that before do format data, I didn't try different recovery?

Exactly that is why you make a backup on pc... :/ anyway :) sorry I replied... Won't happen again