Clone app and MIUI 11

zar Marco

Members
Aug 26, 2019
Today I've installed a new version with MIUI 11. I have 2 bugs(?)

The first and the most important bug for me is that cloned whatsapp doesn't start.
Anyone has this problem?

The second is a problem with google assistant.

OK, Google works, but when I ask its some questions it crashes

Oh yes, before the installation I did format data, after I flashed the your rom

Today I've installed a new version with MIUI 11. I have 2 bugs(?)

The first and the most important bug for me is that cloned whatsapp doesn't start.
Anyone has this problem?

The second is a problem with google assistant.

OK, Google works, but when I ask its some questions it crashes
no problems here we any cloned apps including whatsapp. about ok google, cant confirm right now. will try it later and let you now. did you flashed the rom with dirty flash or clean flash? And what about the migration fromAndroid 9 to 10? i had problems with dirty flash from Android 9 to 10. All solved by clean instaling android 10 rom

Reactions: zar Marco
no problems here we any cloned apps including whatsapp. about ok google, cant confirm right now. will try it later and let you now. did you flashed the rom with dirty flash or clean flash? And what about the migration fromAndroid 9 to 10? i had problems with dirty flash from Android 9 to 10. All solved by clean instaling android 10 rom
Back up your WhatsApp,clear all data and uninstall then reinstall and restore, this worked for a couple of my apps that were crashing after an update, bit of luck it'll work for you

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I did clean flash, before I had xiaomi.eu 9.9.6 with android 10 and cloned whatsapp went

Hello guys. Here the cloned whatsapp works fine, but I can't download any files. The app shows the message "download error, tried again"! Some advice? Thks

I have a similar problem. After clean install of 9.9.26 I'm not able to clone Xiaomi Home app. I end with a reboot every time. Something must be wrong in this ROM.

Can anyone please try to clone this app?

p.s.: Sorry for spaming your thread..

EDIT: just did a dirty flash with 9.9.27 and now I'm able to clone Xiaomi Home app. Tge issue seems solved...

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Last edited: