Contact name does not appear.

Lourenzzo!

Members
Jan 28, 2019
Good afternoon! Miui 12 beta China, when I get a call the names of the contacts do not appear, it only shows the number. someone with the same problem?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Good afternoon! Miui 12 beta China, when I get a call the names of the contacts do not appear, it only shows the number. someone with the same problem?

Dear @Lourenzzo! When you apply to be a beta tester for a ROM, you have agreed to find the bugs and help Developers better understand how to fix these bugs.
Report this wonderful bug you have found to the wonderful development team via the MIUI 12 Official beta tester channel on WeChat.
Our wonderful folks here at MIUI.eu have not yet released the official version of MIUI 12 beta and hence, there's nothing they can do about it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Dear @Lourenzzo! When you apply to be a beta tester for a ROM, you have agreed to find the bugs and help Developers better understand how to fix these bugs.
Report this wonderful bug you have found to the wonderful development team via the MIUI 12 Official beta tester channel on WeChat.
Our wonderful folks here at MIUI.eu have not yet released the official version of MIUI 12 beta and hence, there's nothing they can do about it.

Oops, good afternoon! Everything's fine with you? You can let me do that. Do you know the channel you mentioned? Would you help me?

Oops, good afternoon! Everything's fine with you? You can let me do that. Do you know the channel you mentioned? Would you help me?

Search for MIUI 12 on WeChat... The one with the verified tick is the official one.

I also have the same problem in china rom beta, using k20pro
Did you get any fix?