Control Center Gray, Poco X3 pro Xiaomi Eu 14.0.1 ROM

RahimowMurad

Members
Mar 29, 2023
Hi everyone, I'm using Poco X3 pro with Xiaomi.eu 14.0.1 Rom. I deactivated "Allow MIUI blur" settings in Developer option and control center switch to gray from Blur control center. I used a few days with gray control center and after I activated "Allow MIUI blur" settings but Control center doesn't change. Stay with gray control center and I can't switch blur control center from gray control center. Any idea? How to solve this problem? Theme methods doesn't work

And what did we learn? Don't mess with Developer options.
I want to know something that when I first activated and deactivated that setting, the control center was gray or blurred, but after 2-3 days of using it in gray, it doesn't change even if I activate it. what is the reason for this?

I want to know something that when I first activated and deactivated that setting, the control center was gray or blurred, but after 2-3 days of using it in gray, it doesn't change even if I activate it. what is the reason for this?
How should I know? I don't mess with Developer options, nor do I offer personal consultation for the non-developers who mess with them.
If you can't figure out why it keeps blur disabled, then you're clearly not a developer.