Crash tips on garbage cleanup

bisojie

Members
Aug 5, 2021
Hello everyone, my K20 has been upgraded to the latest version, but I don’t know which version of the garbage removal program crashed. Is there a great god who can help me answer whether there is a problem with my settings or I have installed other programs that caused this problem, thank you!
An error prompted me to take a screenshot, and the complete LOG log has been copied and uploaded.

LOG:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for int tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.doRegisterNatives(int, java.lang.Class) (tried Java_tmsdk_common_TMSDKContext_doRegisterNatives and Java_tmsdk_common_TMSDKContext_doRegisterNatives__ILjava_lang_Class_2)
at tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.doRegisterNatives(Native Method)
at tmsdk.common.TMSDKContext.registerNatives(Unknown Source:3)
at tmsdk.common.tcc.TccCryptor.<clinit>(Unknown Source:3)
at tmsdk.common.tcc.TccCryptor.decrypt(Native Method)
at tmsdkobf.jx.a(Unknown Source:67)
at tmsdkobf.jx.gf(Unknown Source:17)
at tmsdkobf.jp$1.run(Unknown Source:101)
at tmsdkobf.dx$a.run(Unknown Source:8)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 157
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 184
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 166
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 184
Try to clean the cache of the cleaner apk.
And reboot before checking.
I can be sure that the cleanup program can be used normally after the newly installed system, but I restored the backup program to my device and performed a series of permission control settings, and the cleanup program became unusable. If I don’t know where the problem is, I just need to reset the device to factory settings and install a program after setting or use a cleaning program. It will find out where the problem is, but it will waste a lot of my time. I don't know if I have the energy to complete this work. If any friends can judge the problem from this LOG, it would be greatly appreciated. !