Dark mode help

ttomas0011

Members
Jul 31, 2020
Hello I have problem with darkmode with app league+ from playstore its not on 3rd party dark mode apps but its have darkmode on and i cant disable it and it ruin texts in chat making them unreadable

Hello! :)

You should be able to disable this app (and all 3rd party apps you want) in "Individual apps" menu of Dark Mode's settings, in the next ROM update by xiaomi.eu (at least for the Weekly branch but certainly for the Stable one too, I guess).

;)

Reactions: geoorg

You should be able to disable this app (and all 3rd party apps you want) in "Individual apps" menu of Dark Mode's settings, in the next ROM update by xiaomi.eu (at least for the Weekly branch but certainly for the Stable one too, I guess).

;)
I said it's not in individual apps

• Angry
Reactions: Poney70

;)
Are they adding the option for all apps again under the individual app settings or am I reading that wrong? I have 3 games currently that are a pain to play with dark mode on as text is invisible also. I have been answered on this but as I have said myself before the options for my games were under the settings on the first release of MIUI 12 from XIAOMI EU.