Data folder encrypted in TWRP

Seck60

Members
Jan 19, 2021
Hi, i have the next problem:
After installing TWRP, it starts but doesn't even ask me for a password, so I am not able to acces de data folder, every other opens, it even show me how many free space I have, but can´t acces the internal storage.
Also I'm not able to wipe cache, davlik, data, etc.
I tried to use the command 'decrypt <password>' but it just fail.
Here's the log and the only thing I understand is that TWRP isnt allowed to acces /data folder.

I have the stock official ROM

V12.0.3.0.QCOMIXM
Unlocked bootloader by Mi_flash_unlock.

Can´t solve the problem trying older versions and other TWRP-bases recovery, all of them claims the same problem.

log here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nimBcK4zXGeesjwxwOjZefwKI2i68CY3/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:

dexterv

Members
Jul 22, 2020
Hi, i have the next problem:
After installing TWRP, it starts but doesn't even ask me for a password, so I am not able to acces de data folder, every other opens, it even show me how many free space I have, but can´t acces the internal storage.
Also I'm not able to wipe cache, davlik, data, etc.
I tried to use the command 'decrypt <password>' but it just fail.
Here's the log and the only thing I understand is that TWRP isnt allowed to acces /data folder.

I have the stock official ROM

V12.0.3.0.QCOMIXM
Unlocked bootloader by Mi_flash_unlock.

Can´t solve the problem trying older versions and other TWRP-bases recovery, all of them claims the same problem.

log here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nimBcK4zXGeesjwxwOjZefwKI2i68CY3/view?usp=sharing
Did you read any of the other threads discussing the TWRP for ginkgo? Did you try the TWRP from geoanto555? Did you search the forum?

Reactions: geoorg

Seck60

Members
Jan 19, 2021
Did you read any of the other threads discussing the TWRP for ginkgo? Did you try the TWRP from geoanto555? Did you search the forum?
Yes I have, but threads claims that they had already installed TWRP before it started not working, while this is my first install. So I suposed it won't work for me. I'm going to try other recoerys wishing my cellphone don't brick XD. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

I'll communicate results.

dexterv

Members
Jul 22, 2020
Yes I have, but threads claims that they had already installed TWRP before it started not working, while this is my first install. So I suposed it won't work for me. I'm going to try other recoerys wishing my cellphone don't brick XD. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

I'll communicate results.
There is a step by step guide in the other thread...

Reactions: geoanto555