New Data Roaming Not Working

Creshaw

Members
Jan 27, 2013
Data roaming is not working for me on Mi2 (MIUI 5.8.6), I'm getting FC when trying to turn it on (via International roaming option): Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped.
Please help.
Thanks!

Data roaming is not working for me on Mi2 (MIUI 5.8.6), I'm getting FC when trying to turn it on (via International roaming option): Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped.
Please help.
Thanks!
Instead of opening a thread and post in here, how about you post or open a thread with the logcat?
Help the devs find the solution, because the error you have can be because of various situations...
Help in the solution, don't be part of the problem...

Instead of opening a thread and post in here, how about you post or open a thread with the logcat?
Help the devs find the solution, because the error you have can be because of various situations...
Help in the solution, don't be part of the problem...

Alright, catlog attached. Thanks!

Attachments

• catlog_2015-08-24-00-50-54.txt
    19.2 KB · Views: 333

Thanks for our suggestion, I changed it and I will try it the data roaming this weekend. Unfortunately after I applied this (exactly as per the steps) and updated all 4 data_roaming rows, my data stopped working at all and my phone started to connect as media device although I was it always using as USB storage..
So I updated all data rows to value 1, which helped to get the data working again and I solved the USB method issue by installing this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rotturm.mtpusbswitcher

Anyway it's really weird what happened....

Last edited: