Invalid date decryption in twrp miui 12.0.2 xiaomi.eu

Xxoxako

Members
Feb 4, 2021
hello I have a problem with miui because when I enter twrp I get a message about date decryption I move to modify, but the memory is still encrypted so I can't install the zip package please help the phone is RN8t

Really? Where did you search - under the table? How about a thread named "all relevant recoveries in one place" on this exact forum. Some people are too lazy. :(
The one on the bottom.

PS: The results of the first search:

Reactions: Poney70
Really? Where did you search - under the table? How about a thread named "all relevant recoveries in one place" on this exact forum. Some people are too lazy. :(
The one on the bottom.

PS: The results of the first search:

I'm not lazy, but I really couldn't find it, but after installing it, the date is encrypted in twrp and in the computer.

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2021-02-04 181343.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2021-02-04 181343.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 153
Well if it is the first click on google you kinda are lazy. What exact steps you took to get here? How are you copying the data and is the TWRP asking for a password? Attach the recovery.log and maybe someone might help.

Well if it is the first click on google you kinda are lazy. What exact steps you took to get here? How are you copying the data and is the TWRP asking for a password? Attach the recovery.log and maybe someone might help.

just twrp doesn't ask for a password because I turned it off on purpose during installation magisk.
and when it comes to the recovery log, in what sense and how should I send it?