dead sensor mi 8

hazoel

Members
Apr 16, 2019
help me please. i have xiaomi mi 8 with a dead sensor. im try to flashing persist using twrp and tried to flash with mi tools but nothing can help me. please help me

can u explain your problem ?
my problem is most of my sensor on mi 8 is dead,and im trying to flashing persist.img to make my sensor back normally even when twrp said succes flashing persist.img ,after i booting into system no sensor is back to normal. can u help me? sorry for my bad english

my problem is most of my sensor on mi 8 is dead,and im trying to flashing persist.img to make my sensor back normally even when twrp said succes flashing persist.img ,after i booting into system no sensor is back to normal. can u help me? sorry for my bad english

and you can check this topic 2, i wish it will be back again

im already read that threads,but its doesnt work for me. im also tried modified fastboot rom and tried flashing persist with fastboot,but xiaomi cant give me permission to flashing persist in edl mode

did u try other custom rom ? its not working 2 ? Pixel experience or havoc

and u can check this on xda

yes,i alreasy flashed custom rom but nothing change

try this

did u try other custom rom ? its not working 2 ? Pixel experience or havoc

and u can check this on xda
i already use this method,but nothing change. help me please i dont have any other ways to figured out how to fix my phone

First download fastboot rom and open it with winzip find persist.img and flash it on twrp

i am already flashed twrp,so what next after flashing twrp?help me please
restart the phone and try it :)

fastboot devices
fastboot erase persist
fastboot flash persist persist.img
fastboot reboot

This command

Last edited:

Attachments

• 15555058163741432239502840498916.jpg
    15555058163741432239502840498916.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 463
just try this
download installable on fastboot rom and extract persist.img, try install with twrp or with command on fastboot mode with this command
fastboot devices
fastboot erase persist
fastboot reboot

good luck bro

just try this
download installable on fastboot rom and extract persist.img, try install with twrp or with command on fastboot mode with this command
fastboot devices
fastboot erase persist
fastboot reboot

good luck bro
i must get into edl mode or fastboot mode? i had tried using this mode in edl mode,but the cmd said that my persist is protected