New Delay Notifications

alboz83

Members
Jul 16, 2013
Guys i waited months and months but no fix for this problem. There are delay notifications for whatsapp, Facebook, gmail, email, etc.., delays of 15/20 minutes. I tried everything, get all permission to app, allow popup, put in autostart, block in task manager, install the push notification fixer app, but nothing works. I see that this bug is present in various devices, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Galaxy S2, Xiaomi Mi2S. If someone can communicate with xiaomi dev, please report this bug, thanks.

Reactions: cpasmoi and ibrido8
I don't believe that anyone have this issue!! I read that it's a know bug, and i can't use Miui rom with this bug. Someone has solved or discovered something about this?

I have this issue too
After February update I see this problem has (I'm not 100% sure)
Now I'm back on January rom but this issue is still present :(

i waited months for it to be fixed too, now i don't use miui anymore because of this and some others bugs..
I try every friday build, but this bug is still present, then i use other rom (because i have this delay only with Miui). It's incredible that the devs don't fix it, many many people complain this!!

All devices have this bug, Mi3 also. The problem is the Miui v5 and there is no hope!! The only hope is the Miui v6, but we have to wait.
This bug is very absurd, and from one year no fix. I'm speechless

Reactions: cpasmoi
It's a battery saving feature, not a bug... All 3rd party apps are active in 5min intervals...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: krassiy
It was mentioned on MIUI v5 conference year ago.

Wysłane z MI3

Yes but it's possible to have 30 minutes of delay in whatsapp for example? I have often a big big delay..

I just guessing: in the time slice the program get it can't connect to the provider.

BTW I have no such experience. The problem maybe in your battery-saving profile. Check the memory cleaning, wifi, 2g/3g settings in it.

I ask again: at security / power which profile do you use? Is "Clean memory automatically" set to never?

i've missed (as usual) 4 hangout messages today, i've received them on my computer (i'm always logued on my PC) even after 1h15min i've not received them on my phone (only on my pc)... Hangout was running in memory the whole day (i've even locked him, i don't use autoClean, i've added it as trusted App and AutoStart allowed..) never had that kind of issues with others rom... this problem as been on miui since months if not years ;(
It's incredible, this can not be a feature!!!

Just use WSM Tools module that will disable that feature.
(except MI3 for which WSM doesnt work)

You're saying that this module also fix the notification delay on whatsapp and so on...? :)

I tried the Alarm Time Fix module for one day, and i had a delay of 9 minute on whatsapp. If someone try this module, please report if work.

it fixed my long time problem with hangout, i think. for now it work as it should. i will post if i see delays again. don't forget to reboot after installing the module and add your app(s) in the module whitelist
When i tried the module, i had reboot and add the apps in the whitelist, sure. Well, i must try again

So the alarm time fixes this? The description isn't very clear and the fact this feature exists would be nice to know!
You guys make it sound like it's obvious! It isn't to me

Reactions: jwchips