Delivery status on Mi 10 Pro (cmi)

halfzwaar

Members
Mar 13, 2016
Good Morning from Bavaria everbody,

I'm flashing Xiaomi phones since ages now but this is the first time, I want to go back to delivery status because I want to sell my phone.
At the moment I'm on xiaomi.eu ROM 12.5 and I want to flash the original global firmware and relock the phone.
With MiFlashTool it doesn't work properly so that my phone is stuck. It shows the "Mi Logo" and restarts immediatly with vibration.
It only starts with TWRP and xiaomi.eu ROM installed.

Is there any guide I can use so that my phone comes back to delivery status or am I just too stupid?

I hope anybody can help me and give me advice to solve my problem.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards from beautiful Bavaria

Halfzwaar

Reactions: virtualenix

I'm flashing Xiaomi phones since ages now but this is the first time, I want to go back to delivery status because I want to sell my phone.
At the moment I'm on xiaomi.eu ROM 12.5 and I want to flash the original global firmware and relock the phone.
With MiFlashTool it doesn't work properly so that my phone is stuck. It shows the "Mi Logo" and restarts immediatly with vibration.

Is there any guide I can use so that my phone comes back to delivery status or am I just too stupid?

Thanks in advance.

Halfzwaar
I'm in the same situation, but I don't find nothing till now.

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks in advance.

Halfzwaar

Just flash global , or china Fastboot ROM depend on your phone , global or china rom.

Flash with Miflash application on windows.

Don't relock your bootloader if you not sure what is orginal Rom (global, china ) comes with your phone. If you mistake will destroy your phone.

Reactions: Poney70