Delivery

Discussion in 'Shop Discussion' started by Rolph Muller, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Rolph Muller

Dec 7, 2016
    Male
    #1Rolph Muller,Apr 10, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    This was pretty good at three weeks to Europe, considering it came China Post. DHL wasn't available when I ordered, so I was pleasantly surprised after some fairly bad experiences with China based e- Bay suppliers I've used in the post.

MarkHUK likes this.
  2. MarkHUK

MarkHUKFounder
    Staff Member

SF International is pretty good, it depends per country and we are happy from the speed this side, however the speed at the consignee side always a little unpredictable but we are glad to have your feedback :)

Would you be able to provide a product page review for the products you purchased etc?

Thanks for your support ^_^

Mark

3. Rolph Muller

Dec 7, 2016
    Male
    Sure! Maybe you want to put it elsewhere on the forum? The Wowstick is a really beautiful piece of design. Apart from doing the job as a miniature screwdriver a lot of thought has gone into the packaging - magnetic top and bottom case and the magnetic location of the screwdriver bits. Maybe the product description said it had an inbuilt light and I missed it? But it has and that's a real bonus. But enough to say that my son who is a designer for a world leading brand is impressed!

The Mi Band 2 is what I expected - no more and no less. I'm not using sleep monitoring and it looks as if I might get 4 weeks on a single charge which is pretty good. The heart rate monitor also seems to be pretty accurate which was one of the main reason I bought it. At the price, and if you don't need GPS tracking I doubt whether you can beat it. On the plus side it does synch with the Google Fit App and you can therefore get some tracking data there - though if you've got a MiMax you might have to find a comfortable way of carrying the phone when running!

MarkHUK likes this.
  4. MarkHUK

MarkHUKFounder
    Staff Member

For the LED there is a button to press to enable it :) if you still unsure let me know. Glad the products are to your satisfaction :)

Share Our Site