Desktop doesn't appear - Mi 8 weekly rom

FalseThinks

Members
Jan 24, 2020
It has happen like 20 times in 5 days. Please fix it asap!!
76762d92b0038df43389dd1c1d4e5a16.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I do have a slow showing up desktop which is not the same. (No icons for 2-3 seconds) waiting for Android 10 to perhaps fix "all" my other issues as well.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 8 met Tapatalk

I'm also using a Mi 8 and I don't have that issue. More information is required, like: Do you use face unlock? Fingerprint unlock? Language? Anything you can tell us that might help us reproduce the issue.

I'm also using a Mi 8 and I don't have that issue. More information is required, like: Do you use face unlock? Fingerprint unlock? Language? Anything you can tell us that might help us reproduce the issue.
Fingerprint, and english, but it happens only when I'm in another app and then switch onto desktop

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Fingerprint unlock and using Dutch. But it's randomly between apps and closing them with home button. Not found a way to 100% reproduce this problem. (Miui 11.0.6.0 PEAMIXM) model: M1803E1A and 50Gb free. Like it's clearing some cache and refreshes the screen.

Gone over to Android 10. Same laggy showing up of the "desktop" icons. Also same other bugs/annoyances are still there like: picking up the phone and blabla and suddenly your phone loses the proximity sensor and your ear starts pressing all sorts of programs and making problems for you to solve later on. And while in Google maps navigating and calling someone by means of phone or car buttons you loose the entire screen to the phone call, in reverse when someone calls you the maps minimises this is better but still not wanted. A second app running in the background checking for speedtraps can't run if it's not in front of the screen and It does have an overlay but that just stops. One weird thing I noticed today is that while using a timer (Wich I do use often) I hear some stupid crackling sound...? There is a waiting sound option selected!? Wth.? On the +side battery life is longer now.