Device Dead, No Twrp, No Fastboot , No Recognised

CatalinJC

Members
May 22, 2017
First of all I want to say you hi and thanks for helping me , my English is not so good but we can understand us ,
After an try to flash my MiPad 3 I get an error and now I can't anymore enter in twrp , not fasboot , and the computer doesn't recognise the drivers , give me an usb 43 error and don't get the right driver , but they are installed , miflash doesn't see it , help please guys

I was in flashtool and everything was ok, was write 100% ok and I've saw that I haven't Unstick PRELOADER option , after 15 seconds give an error about not finding an file and I've try again this time with unstick the preloader option and after 15 second I had an error about an "DRAM" after that the phone didn't connect anymore in no sense ... I'm in front of computer from 6 hour

I have found something but I can't remove the batery on my pad, or it's easy ?they say that disconnect the battery helps to unbrick. So after 10 hour in front of the computer still nothing I don't understand what I can do , can someone elhelp ?

I had similar experience when trying to flash TWRP and root my MI Pad 3.
The guide I did follow you can find If you Google: "97373-how-to-unbrick-soft-and-hard-bricked-mediatek-mtk-android-phone"
I did not remove my battery and the only thing that worked was the volume down button.I had to keep holding it down for a long time during the flashing. And it did not connect at first time so I tried 2 times before it worked .And you need the original fw but all is written in the guide.
Good luck!

I had similar experience when trying to flash TWRP and root my MI Pad 3.
The guide I did follow you can find If you Google: "97373-how-to-unbrick-soft-and-hard-bricked-mediatek-mtk-android-phone"
I did not remove my battery and the only thing that worked was the volume down button.I had to keep holding it down for a long time during the flashing. And it did not connect at first time so I tried 2 times before it worked .And you need the original fw but all is written in the guide.
Good luck!
Thanks for your answer but I did already this , no bottoms combination works , I'm starting to think that are no more possibility , :(

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Fixed ! Just put in charge for some days and came the battery sign . After that I flashed again and now works good