Device locked in FASTBOOT

Thenitrors

Members
Oct 15, 2022
Hi all
I am desperate and I have no idea how to fix this issue.
My phone was updating the new stable update but there was a system error and the phone went on TWRP and then went stuck on fastboot mode.
I understand that there is many posts on how to fix it from that point but my issue is that my phone is not recognised at all by my both computers.

I really hope the phone is not bricked as i purchased it only few months ago and was just trying to run the update the right way

any help would be extremely appreciated

fastboot erase misc
fastboot set_active a
fastboot reboot recovery

Thanks for your quick reply but nothing is happening when i plug my phone in the usb like if i wasn't plugging it.

hold volume down + power until it reboot to fastboot again.. PC should recognize it again..

Unfortunately the device is locked in fastboot loop and plugging it to the computer doesn’t do anything. There is no sound or acknowledgment of any sort that the device is plugged. It’s like I’m not doing anything.
I have tested the cable and the usb port and they both works fine. I wonder if it’s a windows driver issue or from the phone

Hi ingbrzy I had to contact someone to unlock it via EDL as it was completely stucked.
I have happily recovered my phone but in Chinese Rom and I am now trying to install the Xiaomi.eu Rom.
I understand you have done an amazing tutorial but I am very scared of trying to flash it now and was wondering if you could just help me with one question.
I apologise in advance if this has been already asked multiple times but I am getting very confused with fastboot and TWRP
I have a MI 11 PRO and according to your post i have to flash it through TWRP
I have installed TWRP recovery
I have downloaded the latest stable Rom V14
I am now waiting for you to confirm that next step is to log through Recovery then wipe the data
Copy the rom in the phone internal storage
Install the rom

Sorry again to bother but it's my 2nd phone within 12 months and i can't afford losing it due to wrong utilisation.

Thanks

I had the same problem, the 12S ultra was stuck in fastboot. Pressing the volume buttons, and holding the power key didn't work, Could not boot into "safe mode" (volume up and power button, and I panicked. I just downloaded the fastboot eu.ROM I had on the phone again and installed it again.

Ta-da, the phone rebooted, and no data was lost. (relieved) All was perfect before I attempted to install TWRP.

All good
I had to change the cable as it was only charging and not actually transfering data for a strange reason. Then I had to use an official MI Unlocker to do it as my phone was soft bricked.
I have installed MIUI 14 back and this topic can be closed now