DHL | IBuyGoU - Held at customs, Documents required!

Awesomeness

Members
Jul 10, 2014
Hello friends,

I've ordered a Xiaomi Mi3 a week ago and DHL picked it on 17th of July.

They have emailed me today asking for 2 documetns.. please help me :(

What info should I provide? Is it seized? :'(

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/441txy

Last edited:
Call DHL to clarify the problem and prepare a proof of paiment. You can save it as pdf. from your PayPal acount.

They usually declare 20$ and media player. Contact them and ask how much they declared. You have to send a PayPal extrass with the same value.

They usually declare 20$ and media player. Contact them and ask how much they declared. You have to send a PayPal extrass with the same value.
They wrote Media player! I saw it in the mail! but, I dunno the exact amount they declared. But, I think its $20. Should I send $20 to Ibuygou again and send that invoice to DHL customer care? please help me.. :(

Save pdf to computer and modify it. Or if you can't se that you can transform în Word online and then modify and save as pdf back. I'll go to prison for you :)

@roby2fine, hey bro! please help me! they sent me an E-mail today. they want two documents to prove that some company exists. It is held at customs now.. I'm waiting for your reply bro

I can pay some cash to someone, whoever helped me get those documents. Thank you!

Not so awesomeness. Why cant u just follow the suggestion?
Save the document n edit it or email the store where u buy it

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Not so awesomeness. Why cant u just follow the suggestion?
Save the document n edit it or email the store where u buy it

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
Robo helped me anyway. I talked to DHL after that, they told me they don't want the company's invoice, just my KYC documents, I've uploaded them. waiting for the approval by customs :)

I got the same situation when I was in Greece, same email tracking and since then never ordered using DHL. To come back to what happened with, I was obliged to pay 80euros back then ( december 2012 I got the Mi2) no papers asked nothing else.

I got the same situation when I was in Greece, same email tracking and since then never ordered using DHL. To come back to what happened with, I was obliged to pay 80euros back then ( december 2012 I got the Mi2) no papers asked nothing else.
Oh, they have asked me to upload documents. The customer support was horrible, and the person my case has been allotted with is behaving completely rude :/ I have written around a 1000 words long email explaining my issue to the Email support of DHL. Hopefully, they will reply me by tomorrow.

Did anyone faced a similar issue? :(