Difference Between China Mi3 Stable ROM and Singapore Mi3 Stable ROM

Ammar Ahmad

Members
Mar 22, 2014
Hi Friends,

I am a newbie to Xiaomi family and I belong to India. Recently I noticed that my Mi3 WCDMA is having Stable build for China.
I just now checked the MIUI website and found that Singapore Version of the ROM version is also available on the website to download.

I want to confirm if there is any difference between China ROM and Singapore ROM, if yes, then what are those.( I can see that package size is different by around ~90 mb.)

Also, just to let everyone know that I am having JXDCNBA9.0 installed on my Mi3 and SIngapore latest version available is JXDSGBA8.0. If I should be doing an update then what steps shoud I follow.(My phone is not rooted).

Thanks in advance.

Why won't you install our multilang Rom for MI3 WCDMA? Singapore version contains Google Apps that's why it's heavier.

Wysłane z MI3

Why won't you install our multilang Rom for MI3 WCDMA? Singapore version contains Google Apps that's why it's heavier.

Wysłane z MI3

@Acid, may i do a question to you: if for wherever reason I have to reinstall the os on my Mi3 64gb (now i'm using the 4.3.21 "bug" version), i have to download the rom, put in the downloader_rom drawer, going to update and then select it? Right? Where can i find the Google Apps? And where will i find the italian language? The official miui rom, only in chinese and english, is different from the multil. only for the language or what else? Thank you (sorry, more than one question)

Please just read our forum and my post. We have multilang rom for MI3 WCDMA. Just install it. Google Apps are included.

Wysłane z MI3

Reactions: TK HO and Wolfi70