Differences In Screen Quality Between Xiaomi Mi4 Phones?

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi 4' started by MISEN, May 24, 2015.

1. MISEN

MISENMembers

Nov 13, 2014
    Male
    Hello guys :)
    That is the question I ask myself. Xiaomi he uses different types of screens for xiaomi MI4? in November 2014, I bought my first MI4 64GB wcdma for my wife. this mi4 has a perfect screen with bright white, very bright and contrast. In April 2015, I bought a black 16gb MI4 wcdma that has a screen with a white that pulls yellow, not bright, not a lot of contrast, a different screen from the first MI4 made in October 2014. I still buy a third Mi4 FDD LTE 4G 16GB white with a screen having the same rendering as the black mi4. There are some days I buy a third MI4 wcdma 16gb black screen with a worse than any other, a yellowish screen.
    I conclude that the MI4 do not have the same screens. Have you noticed this problem?

2. Acid

AcidScripting Ninja
    Staff Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Male
    No... But Mi4 uses JDI and Sharp screens so there's a chance to have different color parameters. Also look at Settings — Additional settings - Colors and Contrast. There are few options that can change screen parameters.

Wysłane z MI Note

3. MISEN

MISENMembers

Nov 13, 2014
    Male
    yes I have taken into account the Additional settings - Colors and Contrast this result and I after changing these settings.
    I'm not sure mi4 sold now have the same screen as those out there 6 months. Before MI4 was distinguished by the quality of its screen, but this is no longer the case since April

Share Our Site