New Direct Stream Audio Out of Sync

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by mrkrabs, Sep 1, 2013.

1. mrkrabs

mrkrabsMembers

Aug 24, 2013
    Male
    Hi guys,

I posted a thread in the forums but probably better to ask here. I got my new Xiaomi Mi2A phone a few days ago and I absolutely love it, except for one problem. Audio sync.

When using streaming players such as Plex or Qloud Media the audio is 2-3 seconds ahead of the video and I have absolutely no clue why. It is completely unwatchable. I tried the latest MIUI version and its still the same. I have seen one other forum topic about some Mi2S owners complaining of a similar issue. Do you think perhaps this is a bug with the MIUI OS? It is the one and only problem I have with the ROM. I am extremely pleased with virtually everything else. Appreciate any assistance you can provide. Thank you!

2. tazenda

tazendaMembers

Sep 8, 2013
    Male
  3. mrkrabs

mrkrabsMembers

Aug 24, 2013
    Male
    Hi, thanks for the reply, but that link is for this thread?

Sent from my MI 2A using Tapatalk 4

4. tazenda

tazendaMembers

Sep 8, 2013
    Male
    I included this link because I want to emphasize that MIUI has problems with audio sync when doing streaming on the terminals xiaomi on several occasions. I have not noticed me using applications to stream live TV to you has happened with other applications. This is a bug of MIUI!

5. tazenda

tazendaMembers

Sep 8, 2013
    Male
    because in MIUI Rom of my M2S I have problems with audio sync when I stream live TV and why there is this problem with the ROM cm10.2 of cofface ? What is the difference between the two , which eliminates the problem of audio sync ? How can you fix the bug on MIUI ? You have to recompile the video drivers ? It's the fault of the kernel modules ? Does anyone know the cause ? Sooner or later, one of the developers of MIUI will say and do anything for this bug ? It seems that this bug does not exist because nobody talks about it , but you noticed that there is ? Since I write on the forum only a two or three users have encountered this bug ! The other year this audio sync problem ?

Share Our Site