Display error?

Cabid

Members
Oct 13, 2019
Hi. Weeks ago I already wrote that no matter which Rome I flash, I always stay on miui 12 11/21/11. Today I flashed the miui 13 and I'm still on the miui 12.

Gesendet von meinem M2102K1C mit Tapatalk

Hi. Weeks ago I already wrote that no matter which Rome I flash, I always stay on miui 12 11/21/11. Today I flashed the miui 13 and I'm still on the miui 12.

Unfortunately I don't know what to do next. Can someone help me ? Also via team viewer. So that you can see the mistake better?

Unfortunately I don't know what to do next. Can someone help me ? Also via team viewer. So that you can see the mistake better?

Mi 11 ultra

Mi 11 ultra

please use the edit function if you want to update your post.

what did you do in detail? do you updated xiaomi.eu rom, switched from stable to weekly, show us the logfile output messages while flashing, are there any issues, did you uninstalled magisk and unhide it before, did you disable all modules and so on

please use the edit function if you want to update your post.

what did you do in detail? do you updated xiaomi.eu rom, switched from stable to weekly, show us the logfile output messages while flashing, are there any issues, did you uninstalled magisk and unhide it before, did you disable all modules and so on
I've been trying to flash my ultra for weeks. no matter which Rom I flash I stay on the 21.11.11 Rom. Cell phone is not rooted.

I've been trying to flash my ultra for weeks. no matter which Rom I flash I stay on the 21.11.11 Rom. Cell phone is not rooted.

is the actual rom from this side xiaomi.eu and is it stable or weekly? what is the output if you flash the fastboot rom?

can you use a terminal eg termux and type this

getprops | grep version

there shold be lines like this
build.version.incremental]: [21.6.30]

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ