Do I have the right phone? Some problems...

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G/LTE' started by Alexiaomi, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Alexiaomi

AlexiaomiMembers

Oct 28, 2014
    Male
    Rotterdam, Netherlands
    Dear reader, I hope someone can help me:

I bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note Pro WCDMA FDD-LTE. The sticker in the phone says TD-LTE. Do i have the right phone?

I also have some problems:

When i make a call the screen turns black (out, and he should), but it stays black and i can not use the screen anymore. For example to choose in a menu when calling. This happens even when i hold the phone back. Does anyone know how i can solve that problem?

Also different apps crash when i am using them. What's wrong with this phone?

I installed multilanguage my self. Maybe something went wrong? Should i reset my phone and install again?

I need some help with this. Anyone?

Thanks,
    Alex

2. alastms

alastmsMembers

Aug 17, 2014
  3. Mashu

MashuMembers

Sep 12, 2013
    Male
    I also bought FDD-LTE version in Beijing last month but when I tried to put sim, Tdd-LTE was written there. So we went to xiaomi service center in Beijing. They clarified us that that was FDD-LTE and they showed us a small number written near model number below battery location. This number will be 200 for FDD-LTE and 100 for TDD-LTE. You can check ur phone for this number.

4. Alexiaomi

AlexiaomiMembers

Oct 28, 2014
    Male
    Rotterdam, Netherlands
    Thanks alastms, but my phone can't open the code with the QR-scanner. File not found. I searched for the app, but did not succeed yet to install it. Still trying. I am not technical at all, so it is not easy for me.

5. Alexiaomi

AlexiaomiMembers

Oct 28, 2014
    Male
    Rotterdam, Netherlands
    Thanks Mashu, i found "200" on the sticker, so i can assume my phone is FDD-LTE.

That's one issue solved, thanks!

More to go:

1. screen stays black after a call
    2. apps are crashing

Someone knows what i should do about that?

I reset (factory settings) my phone yesterday, but that did not help unfortunately.
    I installed multilang on my phone and maybe that's the problem. So i want to start all over again, but i don't know what to do. Can someone describe in easy steps how i can flash my phone? Is reboot the same as factory settings?

Hope to hearfrom you soon. Thanks.

6. thinhta85

thinhta85Members

Jan 19, 2014
    #6thinhta85,Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
    You can follow this post To fix black screen after a call
    To install multilanguage:
    1. download
    2. copy to internal storage
    3. setting > about > system update > menu > input recovery > choose English (volum to up and down, power to select) > install update.zip to system > wait a few minutes and restart phone when done.
    *sorry for my bad english :D

noi006 likes this.
  7. Alexiaomi

AlexiaomiMembers

Oct 28, 2014
    Male
    Rotterdam, Netherlands
    Thank you so much! I used no. 3 in your list fort calibration and it helped.

I will install the stable version of MIUI you mentioned.

Again, thank you!

Have a great Xiaomi-experience.

Alex

8. thinhta85

thinhta85Members

Jan 19, 2014
    You are welcome :D

9. pako543

pako543Members

Dec 29, 2014
    Male
  10. thinhta85

thinhta85Members

Jan 19, 2014
    3 In the hardware detection interface (enter the hardware detection mode: In the dial-up interface, enter * # * # 64663 # * # *) follow the prompts from the sensor test, if the value of 0 or 5 does not fix the problem, you can choose calibration on the page.
    4 Backup to restore to factory settings;

11. pako543

pako543Members

Dec 29, 2014
    Male
    Ok, I've got it, the third was this
    3 In the hardware detection interface (enter the hardware detection mode: In the dial-up interface, enter * # * # 64663 # * # *) follow the prompts from the sensor test, if the value of 0 or 5 does not fix the problem, you can choose calibration on the page.
    That work perfectly.

12. pako543

pako543Members

Dec 29, 2014
    Male
    Thank's thinhta85, I've didn't seen your reply.

thinhta85 likes this.

Share Our Site