Double tap to wake dont work

maxbass

Members
Apr 9, 2016
does anyone know how to make double tap work on the off screen? Even if I insert it from the settings it does not work ... help! thank you

ok ... thanks 1000!
But how come no one complains about this problem of our beloved EU Rom...
Everyone with Global does not have this problem ...:rolleyes:

ok ... thanks 1000!
But how come no one complains about this problem of our beloved EU Rom...
Everyone with Global does not have this problem ...:rolleyes:

I don't know, to be honest.. I alraedy wrote to the main threads a couple of times, that - for instance - com.miui.securitycenter.remote process is not letting the phone idle (keeping the phone alive and running at 2GHz) and the only way I was able to stop it was to delete all data of the Security app + force close it.. and already wrote, too, that an app called com.miui.joyose is draining the battery AF with lots of processing and location data gathering.. I disabled it but still: the phone is draining much quicker than before. I think the last "good" MIUI10 Xiaomi.EU ROM was the 8.7.26.

I don't know, to be honest.. I alraedy wrote to the main threads a couple of times, that - for instance - com.miui.securitycenter.remote process is not letting the phone idle (keeping the phone alive and running at 2GHz) and the only way I was able to stop it was to delete all data of the Security app + force close it.. and already wrote, too, that an app called com.miui.joyose is draining the battery AF with lots of processing and location data gathering.. I disabled it but still: the phone is draining much quicker than before. I think the last "good" MIUI10 Xiaomi.EU ROM was the 8.7.26.

Thanks for the reply.
For the moment I'm making record consumption (8 / 10h of screen even playing and watching movies) and this is the only reason why I stay without double tap.
The proximity sensor has always worked badly during phone calls ...