Downgrade from 10.4.2.0 to 10.4.1.0 (PIE)

ManuSan

Members
Sep 19, 2019
Hi! It's possible to downgrade from the latest Eu stable to 10.4.1? I'm experiencing lots of hugs, and my phone has slowed a lot even though it's a minor update. Thanks

Hi! It's possible to downgrade from the latest Eu stable to 10.4.1? I'm experiencing lots of hugs, and my phone has slowed a lot even though it's a minor update. Thanks
Wipe Cache and Dalvik in twrp. If it doesn't work after that just install the 10.4.1

Wipe Cache and Dalvik in twrp. If it doesn't work after that just install the 10.4.1
Hi! Thanks for replying. After I installed the rom, I did the wipe you said, and this morning I did another wipe cache but nothing changed. If there are no problems, I'll downgrade

If there's no corrupted system file, i suggest you to try format data if you can, obviously make a backup of everything you need before. Sometimes it just happens with new flashes that they slow down the phone even with fresh installs. You can try to format data and start system until you don't see it running normally, then put everything back. You can also overwrite rom (flashing it) with the same version rom and see if it works normally. I just installed 10.4.2.0, i'll see if i encounter actually any noticeable bug. I didn't until now but i didn't use it so much