Downloading ROMs as torrents

Discussion in 'Mi General' started by d.-.k, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Hi everybody,

I've started site where I'll post magnet links and torrents to Multi Lang ROMS for Mi2 every week. I hate to download the ROMs at 50kB/s and I know I'm not alone.

http://mymiui.blogspot.com

I will keep seeding the torrents only 3 releases back, no point in keeping them alive longer. I have limited resources and time as well.

I'll check the list of the devices to seed for one or two most popular devices as well.

Check the site, seed and comment.

Odoslané z Nexus 7 cez Tapatalk 2

redmaner likes this.
  2. ingbrzy likes this.
  3. redmaner

redmanertranslators.xiaomi.eu maintainer
    Staff Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Will seed too

d.-.k likes this.
  4. great redmaner!

help appreciated.

everybody, feel free to create your own torrents for any devices. Just send to me the link to torrent and magnet link and I'll post it on the site. I'm uploading torrents to torrent tracker https://torrentbox.com , feel free to use any other tracker you're more comfortable with. If you will use "Web seed" option while creating the torrent, it will not be necessary to have your PC on all the time. All you need is file with static address. If you have one PC with internet runing for 24/7 anyway and you're willing to seed, just do it.. :-D

It's not necessary to seed hunderets of Gigs of datas, one ROM has some 300-330MB. Movie in full HD takes some 6-7 Gigs which equals some 20 shared ROMs.

One simple condition: share only original, unaltered files downloaded from official source.

If necessary, I can create quick guide how to create your own torrents.

Remember that torrent technology is not illegal itself. It has received a lot of negative publicity, but only because of pirated content shared through torrents. It's favourite buzzword for media, reporting about something they don't even trying to understand.

5. Sudip Mazumder likes this.
  6. Sudip Mazumder likes this.

Share Our Site