Downloading Roms

denis1532

Members
Sep 18, 2016
I have firmware 6.9.15 installed. When I open the Updater, it doesn't show me any updates and writes me "No updates found". But when I press "Download full firmware" in the setting of this Updater, it downloads the newest version of firmware which is not shown when I press "Check for updates".
What is the problem? How can I solve it?

Do not worry because that will download the firmware version you have actually. It just download the same version you are using, so not needed to download from this option , if any updates comes , you will received via updater.

Hopefully you understand me.
I thought tha I've written exactly. I will explain you again - I had the version 6.9.8, but when I tapped "Download full version" the version 6.9.15 was downloaded. That is the problem. Though the program downloads the freshest version 6.9.15, it doesn't find any updates when I press "Check for updates".

You may should wait for this update because in some devices the --update checker-- will receive update later , some others devices more early, if u want to update right now just download this rom[6.9.15] and copy to internal storage of your phone if you download via pc or you can direct download with smartphone, just click or tap the ROM you've downloaded, device will be automatically reboot and install this version you want to have.
I was waiting for this update to appear in Updater for some days, but, nevertheless, it hasn't appeared.
The same thing was when I had 6.5.5, and then after 6.5.5 updater didn't even show me any new version. What is this?