Drain battery

sniets

Members
May 1, 2020
Hi everyone, I have MIUI 12 stable. I think that there is more drain battery than MIUI 11 . What do you think? How is your battery?

Reactions: osuarezg
I never used 11, but my Mi 10 Pro on 12 seems to drain more than it should.
At night I lose around 1% an hour.

I get 1%/h when screen off with my watch and Bluetooth headphones connected and apps that i permitted to run without optimizations.

A great feature of miui is that you can see battery usage for every hour.
Go to settings battery usage stats and use the bar graph style now you can just tap on each bar and see what apps are using battery.
For example:
Screenshot_2020-06-30-08-18-53-322_com.miui.securitycenter.png

I get 1%/h when screen off with my watch and Bluetooth headphones connected and apps that i permitted to run without optimizations.

A great feature of miui is that you can see battery usage for every hour.
Go to settings battery usage stats and use the bar graph style now you can just tap on each bar and see what apps are using battery.
For example:
View attachment 30688
Yes I use that.
It seems like cell standby is draining the battery.

Battery discharges fast. Redmi K30 5G. 20.7.2 I have noticed that the battery does not take long, before I got to give up to 9 hours of active screen, now it does not even reach 6 hours, and I have deactivated 5G, I hope and correct it, I do not know if the same thing happened to more users .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-05-17-05-12-181_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-05-17-05-12-181_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 232
Same here battery sucks ..SOT down to 4 to 5 hours not good

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Same here battery sucks ..SOT down to 4 to 5 hours not good

Let me just update that the issue stopped when I flashed Global version instead of the EU version. Maybe that EU versions had a bug.
Global works much better for me, but I lost :
1. Dual sim.
2. Double tap to lock.

Also, there are few Xiaomi apps that can't be removed. Still, my phone works better now.

Let me just update that the issue stopped when I flashed Global version instead of the EU version. Maybe that EU versions had a bug.
Global works much better for me, but I lost :
1. Dual sim.
2. Double tap to lock.

Also, there are few Xiaomi apps that can't be removed. Still, my phone works better now.
My phone is on globle rom and after 12 update battery life worsnd.. so i flash the chinese rom. Its way more good than globle rom. But general both roms are not good