Dual phone recording video

Eli k

Members
Dec 27, 2017
Hi guys

Did anyone notice or used the "dual phone recording" mode on the mi 11 ultra?

I noticed it in the camera setting but dobt have another supportive phone for it

If i understand correctly it allows video recording from two different PHONES and not just dual camera recording on 1 device.

This can give two different angels to the same video

Anyone know how or what phones do support this other than the mi 11 ultra?

Dual video means that both the front and rear cameras record at the same time.
If I'm not wrong

Reactions: Poney70
Hi guys

Did anyone notice or used the "dual phone recording" mode on the mi 11 ultra?

I noticed it in the camera setting but dobt have another supportive phone for it

If i understand correctly it allows video recording from two different PHONES and not just dual camera recording on 1 device.

This can give two different angels to the same video

Anyone know how or what phones do support this other than the mi 11 ultra?
It works with 2 phones, my son's mi11 and my ultra but it's way to complicated for daily use, you need time and cutting skills, it's neat but not easy to handle.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: WannyaGaming
Yeah both is possible but i think that's named multicam ;)

d1a937d64089de6da32f9dae96409450.jpg

Regards

Reactions: gogocar62
It works with 2 phones, my son's mi11 and my ultra but it's way to complicated for daily use, you need time and cutting skills, it's neat but not easy to handle.

Regards.

I found this video on Facebook

https://fb.watch/k33RtYMoit/?mibextid=YCRy0i

and indeed it allows you to connect two devices to record (it is a function that used to come with the first Huawei P series) but in this video they only do it with two Mi 11 ultra

That's why I bought a Mi 11 Ultra. Now you say from an mi11. How have you achieved it?

I was wrong by the time, I thought we talked about the multicam / dual video feature, but a friend of mine lives nearby, so we could test with 2 Ultras.

Regards.