Dual Rear Camera Making A Noise (not In Video)

losmuerto

Members
Nov 13, 2016
hi sry for my bad english

i have a problem when i start the camera it make a noise directli from the lens of the phone, not a video recording noise or so, comes directly from rhe lens, you can hear it clear on the back side

anyone else got this problem, ive got latest MIUI weekly build on it 7.2.9

greetings from austria

Reactions: Morvarid
hi sry for my bad english

i have a problem when i start the camera it make a noise directli from the lens of the phone, not a video recording noise or so, comes directly from rhe lens, you can hear it clear on the back side

anyone else got this problem, ive got latest MIUI weekly build on it 7.2.9

greetings from austria
Hi,
I have tge same little problem (if is a problem), I ear the same noise from one of the two camera when I open the camera app in photo mode.

My phone have the original room stock, no bootloader unlocked, no different camera app are installed.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

.....i Think, no solution for this little "bug?"!! I don't know, maybe it's normale the noise of camera, it's like a malfunction but, the camera work fine.

This is my last think.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Hello to all we must complain somewhere to Xiaomi department because there is a lot device's with the same problem and new one's out of the box!!

Reactions: Morvarid
a friend of mine yesterday became his Pro, absolutley out of the box, and the noise is also, but not so strong :/

camera works fine!!! i will wirte to xiaomi

You will hear the noise in a quiet enviroment and if record a video then you will hear it on the playback!!

Last edited: