Dual Sim Not Detected.

chromeskull

Members
Aug 26, 2016
Hello,
I have flashed my 3gb/64gb Mi Max (known as pro or Helium) with MIUI8 xiaomi.eu version 6.7.7 from this site. But I have found that it works fine, until I reboot the phone for the first time.

My sim is inserted into slot 2 (as it is a Micro Sim) and was working until I started flashing the phone away from stock.

Now when I go into Mobile Networks & Settings it is all greyed out with No Sim. But it makes no reference to SIM 2, as If the ROM is for single sim phones only and not working with Dual Sim.

Is there a special ROM to get Dual Sim detected and working? It does show signal and if i go into test mode I can query the second sim and it shows the Network carrier and signal quality.

Found cutting down the Micro sim into a nano sim and placing it into slot one got it working. Seems it can only operate with sim 2 in secondary.
Tried flashing cm13 as well. Just added another problem, the mobile data doesnt work after disconnecting wifi. You have to enable airplane mode and disable again.

There is now a stable helium rom available here, try it again, have not a problem with micro sim in mobile only. (Normally, I use double sim, but I tried it, everything is fine).
Cheers, Lati