Dual Sim Problem

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Redmi 1S WCDMA' started by braguzz, Aug 26, 2014.

1. braguzz

braguzzMembers

Dec 17, 2013
    Male
    I buy one resdmi 1s to one of my colleague (sigh) because I have a redmi first version with which I am comfortable.
    I installed miui 36 versions in Ita and the multilingual one, but in both version have the same problem with the dual sim.

My colleague uses two sim: one for browsing and one for phone.
    If I insert the two sim, however, the navigation is be very bad even with perfect reception. In practice it seems that works but then after a few seconds it stops, then works again, etc. ..
    If I disable or remove the sim to 'call' the navigation works perfectly.

I tried to insert 'only 3g' in the settings without any benefits.

What to do?

2. braguzz

braguzzMembers

Dec 17, 2013
    Male
    In my 'old' hongmi 1, I had this problem too in some old rom, and I had some improvement following this tip: http://en.miui.com/thread-11870-1-1.html
    with MobileUncle MTK tools, I deselected frequencies not used in my country.

How can I do the same for redmi 1s?

thanks in advance,

3. jlunse

jlunseMembers

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Sweden, Gothenburg
    #3jlunse,Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  4. braguzz

braguzzMembers

Dec 17, 2013
    Male
    One other italian user has the same problem.
    In his opinion problem occurs when it switch from h to h+. How to solve this? Other users hasn't this behavior. What we can do?

5. jlunse

jlunseMembers

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Sweden, Gothenburg
    Bug correction: We can hope that more users report this, so that Xiaomi and/or MIUI developers priorities this issue and finally solves it.

Internet service providers: We can also try with other Internet service providers. I have tested with Swedish providers:
    • Hallon and its network originates from the provider Tele 3.
    • Tele 2 and they have it's own mobile network.
    • Universal: I have also ordered a new SIM from a provider called Universal and its network originates from provider Telia.
    Phone: I have also ordered a Redmi Note and it also have dual SIMs. Hopefully it works better on that phone.

6. braguzz

braguzzMembers

Dec 17, 2013
    Male
    I have some improvements with app like data connector fix, but it cant be a 'final' solution...

Ps. I have those problems with redmi first version too with TIM (telecom italia mobile) provider

7. magullo

magulloMembers

Jun 27, 2014
    I had a Note and it worked without problems. The same sims on 1s has more or less the same problems you had.

8. braguzz

braguzzMembers

Dec 17, 2013
    Male
    No solutions yet.

Share Our Site