Ebay Alerts Not Show and other apps

Luis Pires

Members
Jul 25, 2014
Hello Guys

I have a Redmi Note Pro rom 28

I need a big help from you guys, i use apps from auctions, like ebay and other apps similar.
I see that this apps doesnt show alerts or popups, on this mobile (miui), is this a normal bug of xiaomi?
Lost some deals outbid because of this.

In version 25 this doesnt work to, so i can only imagine that this is a software bug.

Anyone know how to pass this problem??

Thanks

Is the app running? If not, try to put it in the list of apps that are able to auto startup.
Also, check if the app (in the task manager, long press on the app) is allowed to put notifications on your statusbar

I guess yes is running.
I will test it many thanks

Edit: I Add on auto start on security permission.
Dont understand how to do this (Also, check if the app (in the task manager, long press on the app) is allowed to put notifications on your statusbar) i use the go launcher.

Last edited:
I guess yes is running.
I will test it many thanks

Edit: I Add on auto start on security permission.
Dont understand how to do this (Also, check if the app (in the task manager, long press on the app) is allowed to put notifications on your statusbar) i use the go launcher.

Have you restored your data with tb if so clear the app data even if you haven't used tb

Sent from my GT-I9505

Still have the same issue. Dont show... When i sleep disconect the WiFi and when wake up show Alerts. But on day with 3g or WiFi not show. Birthday reminder....eBay....other APP like eBay.
Sometimes works other dont.