Enable Touch Fingerprint Wake Up Mi5

kenshin88

Members
Jul 1, 2016
Hello someone can tell me how to activate the phone using only your fingerprint sensor? I think it's a useless thing having to wake up the phone to be able to unlock using fingerprints.i have ROOTED device,

Thank you

I just give a tap to the home button, and leave my finger on it to have it recognize my registered fingerprint. It unlocks my phone instantly, no need to wake the phone with the power button.

Hello someone can tell me how to activate the phone using only your fingerprint sensor? I think it's a useless thing having to wake up the phone to be able to unlock using fingerprints.i have ROOTED device,

Thank you
If you use MIUI lower than 8.1 (that is, any 8.0 version), execute this script on boot (using any means you know):
Code:
echo 1 > /sys/devices/soc/soc\:fpc_fpc1020/enable_wakeup

If you use MIUI lower than 8.1 (that is, any 8.0 version), execute this script on boot (using any means you know):
Code:
echo 1 > /sys/devices/soc/soc\:fpc_fpc1020/enable_wakeup

Hi

Thank you for answer.now i have install last version of dev.i try to change the valute from 0 to 1 but systen restore it to 0.
I will not press the home button to activate the phone. I would like to unlock using only fingerprint reader

hello i try this mode on my mi5 my rom is MIUI 8.2 by xiaomi.eu i have unlocked bootloader and root i try to change the file as explained but it always return to 0 then i change the permissions to RWX RWX RWX the file still the same whit 0 but guess what it works i don´t have a explanation for that
of course if you torn the phone off or reboot is no longer working

Unfortunately when doing this modification we lose the function of touching the home button and go to the main screen do not know about others but try and post the results

Last edited:
hello i try this mode on my mi5 my rom is MIUI 8.2 by xiaomi.eu i have unlocked bootloader and root i try to change the file as explained but it always return to 0 then i change the permissions to RWX RWX RWX the file still the same whit 0 but guess what it works i don´t have a explanation for that
of course if you torn the phone off or reboot is no longer working

Unfortunately when doing this modification we lose the function of touching the home button and go to the main screen do not know about others but try and post the results

I on previous post I try this mod and sometimes works sometimes not work I recently update my mi5 to the latest ROM whit Android 7 and I try the same mod and now I can change de file without problems and it keeps that way until reboot or power of it works very well whit no problems have grave a try on that and post the results