Eu plug on Chinese server

Tivl82

Members
Jan 14, 2020
The Xiaomi universe is great.

Once I got my roborock and it kind of locked me into the chinese server back in the day... Everything from my scooter, sensors, thermostat, air clearning, robot are all connected and existing happily now in the Chinese servers. No issues.

I ordered an EU Wifi electricity socket to drive my heating and then now I realize: the Chinese servers do not link the EU plug. I can find it when I switch to Eu servers but then all my other devices are not displayed. Meaning, I cannot activate the socket on a temperature event on one of my Xiaomi devices.

Is there any possibility to run the EU devices on the Chinese servers ? Is there a way to do a forced firmware upgrade with different settings ?

Xiaomi, I also bought the new mi gateway and the EU smart Zigbee plugs. They do not connect. Please allow to connect them. The electronics are the same and these devices are sold everywhere in the world and it's not always clear which devices work on which servers. It really is frustrating to have a bunch of yeelights, gateways, sensors, Roborock etc. and simply can't figure a way to integrate all of them into one app and one server. It already makes me think of changing to Hue because these devices simply work and there is no confusion with multiple brands/apps/servers/hardware versions. Just to name some: Yeelight, mi, mijio, Xiaomi, Mi Home app, Aqara, Aqara, yeelight app, China version, US version, EU version,.... some with Android support, others just with homekit support, again others with functionality in Xiaomi Apps only (but, again, different functionalities depending on which app you use.... Just to give one of many examples: you can set LAN support fir yeelights in the Yeelight app, but not in mi home).

It's confusing, frustrating and comes with more problems than having a "smarter" living.

Reactions: Al Surina
Bonjour à tous,
Je viens d'acheter une prise connectée ZNCZ04LM mais elle n'est pas détecté sur ma passerelle Xiaomi (serveur mainland china).
Elle semble être lister que sur le serveur France.

Est ce que je peux utiliser la même passerelle pour me connecter aux serveurs Chine et France en même temps (via clonage Android de l'appli XIAOMI HOME) ?
Il faudrait réassocier la passerelle sur le serveur France ? ça ne provoquerait aucun bug sur tous mes capteurs existants serveur Chine ?

Je vous remercie par avance pour votre aide ?

Last edited: