EU rom & *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* for MI 9 SE

FameMoon17

Members
May 18, 2019
Did anybody successfully flashed eu rom to their mi 9 se? I'm on the fence whether to buy this phone or just buy mi 9 which I don't quite need it. I think mi 9 se is enough for me. I want to know if this EU rom has 1080p 60 fps video recording in it. Global rom doesn't have it(checked it at Mi store).

And how about 1080p 60fps on *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*? Is it available? How is the performance?

Open Camera did have the 1080p 60fps recording option but the quality compared to default camera app is lower and less smooth. I already did the test on my zenfone 3 between stock camera app and open camera. It is just not the same.

It has 1080p60fps with xiaomi eu. Not quite sure about global rom, it has been a while since I flashed custom. But global rom still has slow motion video. Can't tell you about options in global rom but in xiaomi.eu for 120fps you can pick 1080p.

It has 1080p60fps with xiaomi eu. Not quite sure about global rom, it has been a while since I flashed custom. But global rom still has slow motion video. Can't tell you about options in global rom but in xiaomi.eu for 120fps you can pick 1080p.

EIS working for 1080p60?

Dears,

It should not work, because of processor architecture:

So, max is 2160p 30 fps.

I don't think architecture is the limit/problem but the MIUI itself..I have no problem recording 1080p60 on my 3 years old zenfone 3 using stock camera app

Even Realme 3 Pro with SD710 support 1080p60, so why they xiaomi couldn't support it? I'm beginning to regret partly buying this phone tbh lol