Eu Rom Is Slow And Does Not Have Location History

devang98

Members
Jun 6, 2013
I installed the rom yesterday, looks good however the rom is slow and at times does hang, more over it does not come with gapps

and once you get everything working, location history is still missing, any way to fix this issues..

I just went back to old rom (first rom) as it smooth and perfect

for gapps, go to opengapps.com and flash it

MIX 2S cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

what is the link of the old rom ?

On Mix 2S miss the PlayStore. this happened with 8.4.12 and 8.5.4 too.
Why? I'm the only one?

Yes, google is installed but why not the playstore? Dont know... and in the new version 8.5.4 there two chinese app back . They wont be there in older version. I think, the guys who make this rom for the 2s are too fast and doenst test it before they upload it ;)

I thought i was the only one.. and i am kind of stuck getting the play store and other GAPP working on 8.5.10, getting the black screen of death there. will try 8.5.4 (and possibly 8.4.12) soon (downloading)

I thought i was the only one.. and i am kind of stuck getting the play store and other GAPP working on 8.5.10, getting the black screen of death there. will try 8.5.4 (and possibly 8.4.12) soon (downloading)
just download Play store apk and install

just download and install
ya i tried and didn't work out with 8.5.10.. just finished download 8.5.4 .. trying now

Update: still no go.. but this time i am getting "Error Retrieving infomation from server [DF-DFERH-01]" after sign in to google play.. seems like google play service is not up to date or properly installed

More update: 8.4.12 also didn't work with .. same error.. am i doing something completely wrong?

More more update: so it has nothing to with the rom google play service. nor the google play version.
i has something to do with my VPN (i am currently in China), the HK server somehow cause this. (switch to US or JP resolved). .. as for WHY? I will have no idea, that server can access google, but somehow google play app doesn't like it. Anyway.. thanks for the support, and thanks for the rom! i am switching to 8.5.10 and seems ok so far.

Last edited:

May I ask which version of happy you used? I tried the latest 8.0 micro/mini. Both no luck getting it works

Dont flash gapps , playstore app from apkmirror is all you need. i flash micro gapps and end in blacksreen at setup.

May I ask which version of happy you used? I tried the latest 8.0 micro/mini. Both no luck getting it works
Hi

I flashed stock 8.0 gapps and used gapps.config for to get rid of gapps that I dont want installed.