Eu rom

Hulk89

Members
Jul 31, 2022
Hi. I see everywhere 12s and 12s ultra being talked about ehen it comes to eu rom. Does these phones have the same eu rom?? Because i have bought a 12s pro but cant find anywhere a eu rom. Will it be the same for all??
Can i use 12s eurom on my 12s pro when it comes out??

Thanks for help. I bought this phone only because i was told it will be an eu rom. I hope idid roght.

Hi. I see everywhere 12s and 12s ultra being talked about ehen it comes to eu rom. Does these phones have the same eu rom?? Because i have bought a 12s pro but cant find anywhere a eu rom. Will it be the same for all??
No. Each of the devices have a separate ROM.

Can i use 12s eurom on my 12s pro when it comes out??
No.

12S series ROMs were not released by us yet.

No. Each of the devices have a separate ROM.

No.

12S series ROMs were not released by us yet.
Oh okey. Im new to this. But will you guys doan eu rom for 12s pro also???
I bought the phone becase one guy from trading shenzen said there will be an eu rom before ibought the phone. And after they said it maybe will het an eu rom.
I hope you guys will do one it would be nice.
As i said im new to this so im thankful if you and when you put down your time to do this kind of stuff for other people.

Oh okey. Im new to this. But will you guys doan eu rom for 12s pro also???
I bought the phone becase one guy from trading shenzen said there will be an eu rom before ibought the phone. And after they said it maybe will het an eu rom.
I hope you guys will do one it would be nice.
As i said im new to this so im thankful if you and when you put down your time to do this kind of stuff for other people.
Yes, we plan to release ROMs for the whole Xiaomi 12S series.

One more question. Is there any updates on this eu rom?? Or do Iupdate as usual without losing anything??
Or do i need to install the updates myself through the computer again? And do i lose anything on the phone when i do update myself??
Or is it as simple as, when I get the eu rom the first time, it is that rom and no updates. Just same version the whole time??
Thanks for answers/help

One more question. Is there any updates on this eu rom?? Or do Iupdate as usual without losing anything??
Or do i need to install the updates myself through the computer again? And do i lose anything on the phone when i do update myself??
Or is it as simple as, when I get the eu rom the first time, it is that rom and no updates. Just same version the whole time??
Thanks for answers/help
if there is a full working twrp for the device and xiaomi.eu will release a recovery rom you can update via OTA on the other side it will be a fastboot rom and you will have to use a computer

Do I have to use format Data
- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup

If I use the fastboot rom and update the phone. Do I lose anything? Or is it as a normal update and everthing will be left untouched??
Because i bought the one with 512 gb of storage, i need it for work and other stuff.
Do I have to have a special program/app on the computer for the backup

If I use the fastboot rom and update the phone. Do I lose anything? Or is it as a normal update and everthing will be left untouched??
If you use the update flash script, which you should for normal update, then no, nothing is lost.

Hi. Is there any videohow to update to eu rom??
I have never done it before. I saw that there is two different roms. Stable and weekly. If i get stable will i be able to update toweekly without loosing anything on the phone??
Im asking because ithink i have read somewhere here that weekly was better, i dont know.
I really want to start using my 12s pro.
Any video out there??