EU root MI8 bootloop after Miui update

frenchclem17

Members
Mar 4, 2020
Hi guys, help need, my wife Mi8 does't work anymore !

it is a chinese version that I managed (somehow) to root with the EU version of MIUI11 (thanks to TWRP)
5 minutes ago, she calls me saying her phone does something wired ! indeed she showed me the screen with the home menu of TWRP !!!
After she clicked on the update button, the phone went for a reboot but never came back to life !
it either bootloop, or comes back to TWRP menu (version 3.2.3-0)

anyone would have the kindness to save my wifes phone, and by the way save my life too !!

Morning update :
Had too reinstall the miui global rom after a complete format

Hi guys, help need, my wife Mi8 does't work anymore !

it is a chinese version that I managed (somehow) to root with the EU version of MIUI11 (thanks to TWRP)
5 minutes ago, she calls me saying her phone does something wired ! indeed she showed me the screen with the home menu of TWRP !!!
After she clicked on the update button, the phone went for a reboot but never came back to life !
it either bootloop, or comes back to TWRP menu (version 3.2.3-0)

anyone would have the kindness to save my wifes phone, and by the way save my life too !!

[QUOTE = "frenchclem17, publicação: 531320, membro: 258616"]
Oi pessoal, preciso de ajuda, minha esposa Mi8 não funciona mais!

é uma versão chinesa que eu consegui (de alguma forma) fazer root na versão da UE do MIUI11 (graças ao TWRP)
Há 5 minutos, ela me liga dizendo que o telefone dela faz algo conectado! na verdade, ela me mostrou a tela com o menu inicial do TWRP !!!
Depois que ela clicou no botão de atualização, o telefone foi reiniciado, mas nunca voltou à vida!
é bootloop ou volta ao menu TWRP (versão 3.2.3-0)

qualquer um teria a gentileza de salvar o telefone da minha esposa e, a propósito, salvar a minha vida também!
[/CITAR]
reinstala usando mi flash rom original tgz